Search this site:
The Temple Mount in Jerusalem
Aerial photo of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
showing the Proposed Northern,
Central and Southern Sites for the First and Second Temples.
"As the navel is set in the centre of
the human body,
so is the land of Israel the navel of the world...
situated in the centre of the world,
and Jerusalem in the centre of the land of Israel,
and the sanctuary in the centre of Jerusalem,
and the holy place in the centre of the sanctuary,
and the ark in the centre of the holy place,
and the foundation stone before the holy place,
because from it the world was founded."
Midrash Tanchuma, Qedoshim.
Where Were the First and Second Temples Located?
The Temple Mount at the Dome of the Rock (Dr. Leen Ritmeyer,
Dr. Dan Bahat)
The Temple Mount to the North (Dr. Asher Kaufman)
The Al Kas Hypothesis Introduced (Tuvia Sagiv)
The Southern (Al Aqsa) Location Theory (Norma Robertson)
Dr. Leen Ritmeyer's Interview: What is the Archeological Evidence on the Temple Mount? (30 minutes). April 2, 2015
Listen to the 1993 Temple
Mount Conference Lectures by Dr.
Asher Kaufman, Dr. Dan Bahat, Tuvia Sagiv, Rabbi Chaim Richman, Gershon Salomon,
and others. 1995 Temple Mount Conference Lectures by Dr. Chuck Missler are here.
Temple Mount Videos page
Evidence for the Temple Location South of
the Dome of the Rock
Tuvia Sagiv's Research Papers
Reports, a video tape and posters are available by mail from
Tuvia Sagiv. Ordering information
Tuvia Sagiv and the Third Temple Location problem is the subject
of an article "What
if This Isn't the Western Wall," in the November 23,
1998 issue of The Jerusalem Report, available on Internet. Papers by Tuvia Sagiv are ©1996 Tuvia
Sagiv, 27, Elkachi Street, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel; Phone
(3) - 6437066, Fax: (3) - 6437067.
Looking North from El Kas Fountain,
Tuvia Sagiv's Proposed Southern Temple Site
The Southern (Al Aqsa) Location Model of Norma Robertson, 2018
History of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount
Peace with Iran and Neighbors is an open letter by William Mohlenhoff regarding the Temple Mount and Peace Solutions. It
appears obvious that the key to peace is co-existence on the Temple Mount,
without coercion of one monotheistic faith by another.
The author calls for a ceasing of all belligerent Jihad tactics from the Moslems,
Jewish dominance, or preaching by Christians. We can show only that we have
the tolerance of other beliefs and will observe mutual Temple Mount access
by all three faiths in specific areas that conform to the needs of each faith.
The author writes with emphasis and points to Israel's history
and specific Biblical prophecy.
- Preface and Background of this web
- Recent Developments in the News (1996 - 2009)
- Third Temple School Trains Jewish Priests for Service
- Who Owns Jerusalem?
- Land Owned By Famous Jews
- The Ninth of Av, 70 C.E. - The
Destruction of the Second Temple
- Where is the Temple?, by Tuvia Sagiv,
- Faithful to the bitter end? By Michael
S. Arnold (J. Post, 8/17/00)
- Solomon's Stables and the Southern
Gates by Tuvia Sagiv
- The Mystery of the Red Heifer (news
and book by Chaim Richman)
- Does God Need a Temple?
- History of the Temple
- Early History Of The Temple Mount
- Mount Moriah
- Solomon's Temple (The First Temple)
- Second Temple Times
- The 9th of Av, 586 B.C.E., - The Destruction
of the First Temple
- Gates of Jerusalem
- Allah and the Temple Mount
- The Religion of Islam (Saudi Arabia
- A Summary of Islamic Beliefs and Eschatology
- Islam and Eschatology, compiled
by a Muslim Medical Doctor
- The Qur'an and the Land of Israel,
by Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi
- The Noble Sanctuary
- Preparations for a Third Jewish Temple
- Israel's Future Third and Fourth Temples
- Ezekiel's Temple
- Ezekiel's Temple (Visual Tour)
- Video Tour of the Future Temple and Messianic Kingdom (Ezekiel 40-48)
- The Treasures of the House of the Lord
Lost Ark of the Covenant, by David Shyovitz
- Visiting the Temple Mount
- Notes on the Rabbinical Tunnel by Abraham Rabinovich
- Geophysical Methods
Useful in Archaeology
and the Temple Mount
- Ordinance Survey of Jerusalem, by
Capt. Charles W. Wilson, 1886. (Excerpts)
- Survey of Western Palestine, by Sir
Charles Warren, 1884. (Excerpts)
- The Natan Foundation for the
Restoration of the Temple On Its Authentic Site
- The Significance of the Temple for Christians
- Relevant Biblical Prophecy Studies
by Ray C. Stedman
- Christian Answers
- Glad News for Muslims - Samy Tanagho and his ministry
- Stanley Goldfoot A Tribute to Stanley Goldfoot: A Jewish Hero
Related Website Links
Other Interesting Links
This web site was developed by Jim Milligan,
Lambert Dolphin, and Michael Kollen in April 1996.
Updated on June 17, 2013, May 26, 2018, August 15, 2018, October 31, 2018. September 22, 2019.
Hosted by Blue